NAPLES INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT

FOUNDER

Naples International Airport, managed by GESAC SpA, is the second airport in Southern Italy for number of passengers, the first in terms of international traffic and Europe’s fastest growing airport in 2017 for the category of 5-10 mln passengers.

Naples International Airport was the first in Italy to be privatized in 1997. Currently, 87% of GESAC shares are held by 2i Aeroporti Spa (a joint venture of private equity funds: F2i and Ardian) and the remaining 13% by local authorities.

Naples Airport is connected with the main European airports and other strategic destinations such as New York, Istanbul, Moscow, Tel Aviv, Oslo and Dubai. In 2018 9.9 mln passengers have travelled to and from Naples airport where 35 airlines, including EasyJet and Ryanair, provide service to 106 destinations.
Quality of service and passenger experience is always a top priority at Naples Airport with ASQ indicators steadily improving over recent years.
On March 2017, the airport Archaeological itinerary was inaugurated – the only one of its kind in the world located in an airport. The aim of this project is to enhance and promote the Campania Region’s invaluable archaeological and cultural heritage by offering passengers, visitors and especially the many Italian and foreign tourists passing through the airport, a truly unique experience with various original Pompeian statues placed in different points of the Terminal.

In June 2017 Naples Airport won the “Aci Europe Award” as the best Airport in Europe in the 5-10 million passenger category. The judges singled it out for the airport’s excellent combination of smart airport management working with tourism development, and recognized the airport as a major economic driver of regional tourism. The judges also appreciated the airport’s significant improvements to the passenger experience.

Address: Aeroporto di Capodichino, 80144 Napoli
Website: www.aeroportodinapoli.it/homepage
Phone: +39 081 7896111

 

Name and Surname*

Company*

Email*

Your request*

Questo sito web utilizza i cookie per migliorare la tua esperienza di navigazione. Cliccando su "accetta" acconsenti all'uso dei cookie, ma puoi disattivarlo se lo desideri. Puoi scoprire di più su quali cookie stiamo utilizzando o come disattivarli nel riquadro in basso.

Impostazioni della Privacy
Name Enabled
Technical Cookies
In order to use this website we use the following technically required cookies: wordpress_test_cookie, wordpress_logged_in_, wordpress_sec.
Cookies
We use Cookies to give you a better website experience.
Privacy Policy
Check if you have accepted our privacy policy.
Terms & Conditions
Check if you have accepted our terms & conditions.
Facebook
We use Facebook to track connections to social media channels.